com Coentro(chicken dish with coriander)
• 2 chickens
• 100 gm coriander leaves
• 80 gm ginger
• 80 gm garlic
• 4 green chillies
• 10 gm hot masala (cloves, cinnamon, cardamom,
peppercorn & cumin seeds)
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 15 gm cashew nut paste
• Oil to fry
• 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
• Salt as per taste
• Clean, remove skin and de-bone the chicken
and cut into eight pieces.
• Marinate the chicken with salt, lemon
juice and turmeric powder and keep aside.
• Grind the spice and other ingredients
together to a fine paste.
• Rub the chicken with ground paste. Keep
it at least one hour for marination.
• Heat oil and quickly fry the chicken on
both sides, thereby sealing in its juice.
• Do not over fry. Add remaining ingredients
and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Add salt as per taste. Remove and serve
in its own pan juice.
• Serve with local bread/garlic fried rice.